Make the server a better place for everyone.
- - Use common sense and be friendly.
- - Don't cheat and do not abuse anything.
- - Don't grief (ex. explosions and fire).
- - Chunk loaders are forbidden and will result in a permenant ban.
- - Don't do anything that can lag the server (within reason).
- - Don't use cheaty client-side mods (ex. xray).
- - Try your best to slowly generate chunks.
- - Teams must wait at least one day before inviting new members.
- - Established members cannot give new members hard to get items (totems of undying, beacons, dragon eggs, nether stars, or anything similar).
- - Users can, and will, be banned at any point in time, with or without reason, with or without notice, by any player who has permission to do so.
Ensure that your farm doesn't break the rules.
- - They must not run 24/7. Absolutely no chunk loaders.
- - They must be able to be shut off at any point in time, manually.
- - They must not drop the TPS of the server. Check TAB to monitor the TPS and see if yours makes it fall.
- - Farms breaking these rules will be asked to be modified, and if left unchanged, will be destroyed and the player who created them punished.
- - Farms created before 11/12/20 are exempt from these rules, however if they are causing serious problems, they must be modified to follow these rules.